Ogłoszenie

Collapse

Zasady zamieszczania ofert

Zamieszczanie prywatnych ofert kupna / sprzedaży / wymiany / odstąpienia sprzętu i surowców piwowarskich jest bezpłatne (jeśli oferty nie noszą znamion handlu na większą skalę).

Ograniczenie dotyczące ofert sprzedaży:

- Zarejestrowani Użytkownicy mogą zamieścić jedną NIEKOMERCYJNĄ ofertę sprzedaży na miesiąc.

- PremiumUżytkownicy mogą zamieszczać NIEKOMERCYJNE oferty sprzedaży bez większych ograniczeń o ile nie jest to działalność konkurencyjna wobec Browar.Biz i/lub naszych Partnerów.

Mam nadzieję że tą drobną szykanę przyjmiecie ze zrozumieniem i w razie chęci częstszej sprzedaży wesprzecie Browar.biz finansowo zostając PremiumUżytkownikami co, poza nieograniczoną możliwością zamieszczania ofert sprzedaży, daje też dodatkowe udogodnienia w serwisie.

Z góry dziękuję

Aha, zastrzegam sobie prawo usunięcia ogłoszenia bez podania przyczyny, choć zawsze będę się starał uzasadnić swoją decyzję.
See more
See less

Etykiety piwowarów domowych do nowej książki Randy'ego Mosher'a

Collapse
X

• Filtruj
  • Czas
  • Pokaż
Clear All
  • szamil
    Junior
    • 09-2010

Etykiety piwowarów domowych do nowej książki Randy'ego Mosher'a

Cześć,

Od jakiegoś czasu koresponduję z Randy Mosher'em, autorem klasycznych niemal już pozycji w biblioteczce piwowara - "Radical Brewing" oraz "Tasting Beer".
    Randy pracuje nad kolejną książką i poprosił mnie, bym w jego imieniu powiesił ten post na forach dla piwowarów. Prosi o przysyłanie etykiet, z których jesteście wyjątkowo dumni na jego adres mailowy podany poniżej. To znakomita okazja, by znaleźć się w książce, która zostanie wydana na ogromnym amerykańskim rynku, a potencjalnie również na światowym (Tasting zostało wydane we Włoszech i w Chinach).
    Poniżej załączam pełną wiadomość od Randy'ego. Jeśli potrzebujecie tłumaczenia, piszcie do mnie.

Greetings, my Polish friends,

Living in Chicago as I do, I have developed an interest ion many aspects of Polish culture, especially the food. I actually brewed a Grodzisk for a Michael Jackson event here back in 1997. I am aware of the vitality and creativity of the homebrewing scene there, and want to include your perspective in my new book.

It's a comprehensive homebrewing book called "Mastering Homebrew" that we expect to be finished this year. We are in the process of adding some visual material to demonstrate how exciting this hobby really is. I'm writing to ask for your help and offer an opportunity to showcase your creativity. Here's how:

LABELS! I NEED HOMEBREW LABELS

I know many of you have produced some funny, outrageous, subtle, sophisticated and very personal homebrew labels, because I've collected a lot of them along the way already. I would really love to be able to showcase these in my book. So please send me computer files of the flat labels (see below for file details). If you have a photo of a labeled bottle in use, as a still life, or in any other situation, those could be useful as long as the label is the main element in the picture.

PREFERRED FILE FORMATS

As a graphic designer, I can work with most any graphic format.

Label art can be sent as image files (TIFF, JPEG, PSD, etc.). Just be sure that the file is at least 300 dpi at the full size of the label. RGB or CMYK files are OK, and if you save as a JPEG, save it at least at a "9" quality for best reproduction. I can accept AI files up to version CS5 if you prefer (make sure to convert fonts and include placed images).

INFORMATION NEEDED

Along with the label(s), please send the following

Name of person who created the label
    and if applicable:
    Name of person who took the photograph
    Approximate date
    Club affiliation (if any)
    City, state, country, etc.
    Caption info, if explanation is needed
    Name(s) of any people visible in photos

LEGAL STUFF

My publisher will require a release allowing the use of this material only for the purposes of this book. I have asked them to make is as simplified as possible, but I expect it will have some scary legal language. I'll send this release for you to sign if I will be including your work in the book.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?

While I regret that there are not enough resources available to pay you all for your time and effort, I will do my best to do what I can to make it worth your while. Of course, your name will appear in this book, so there is a little bit of fame for you. I also pledge 30 personally signed and dedicated copies of the book to the pool of accepted entries, and those will be allotted as follows: 15 copies will go to the people I feel have the most fantastic labels based on overall appeal, creativity and execution. The other 15 will be randomly drawn from the rest of the pool, so you have chance wither way. I will also create some special prize for the best designer/brewer overall, again based on my irrational whims.

ABOUT THE BOOK

It's called "Mastering Homebrew," a comprehensive brewing book that covers all the bases, but focuses especially on ingredients, flavor and recipe formulation, and creative brewing from an international point-of-view, including my experiences in Brazil.

I hope to hear from you soon. My email is: randymosher (at) rcn.com. Send me those label files!
  • Cooper
    Senior
    • 11-2002

Zakładając że ksiązka to nie strona internetowa i są spore koszty druku zwłaszcza przygotowania zdjęć/grafiki, pozycja będzie adresowana do wielu krajów w których są pewnie tysiące browarów domowych to szanse że pojawi się tam wiele etykiet z polskich browarów są bardzo nikłe. Z pewnością coś zostanie pokazane ale szanse nadsyłającego że pokazane będą jego konkretnie ety są pewnie znikome. Tak czy siak na pewno warto umieścić w tej książce jakieś polskie akcenty.
    Piętnastego czerwca roku dwa tysiące czwartego zbóje z bandy Heńka zamkły "Królewskiego" !!!
    1944 - brunatni niszczą Browar Haberbuscha. W 60. rocznicę zieloni niszczą Browar Warszawski.

Zbiór etykiet z Tanzanii, zbiór polskich bloczków kelnerskich sprzed 1945 roku i et z motywem borsuka na Facebooku

Comment

• e-prezes
      Senior
      • 05-2002

Niekoniecznie. Przegądając jak co roku wyniku konkursu etykiet na BYO natrafiłem na jedną polską: Łukasza Szały (Chabernica Pszeniczne). Akurat z Polski bym się nie spodziewał... A jednak!
      Last edited by e-prezes; 27-08-2014, 16:36.

Comment

• Petitpierre
        Senior
        • 01-2014

Czy Randy odpisał komuś albo potwierdził otrzymanie etykiet?
        Mały porterek-przyjaciel nerek

Comment

• Usiu
          Junior
          • 08-2009

Pierwotnie zamieszczone przez Użytkownika Petitpierre Wyświetlenie odpowiedzi
          Czy Randy odpisał komuś albo potwierdził otrzymanie etykiet?

Moje etykiety znalazły się w książce

Comment

Przetwarzanie...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎