X

• Czas
  • Pokaż
Clear All
  • ach
    Szeregowy Piwny Łykacz

. I search for an exchange of coasters of collectors from Poland

Hi, friends.
    My name is Albert. I live in Moscow (Russia). I collect beer coasters from all world. Especially me football coasters interest. I search for an exchange of coasters of collectors from Poland. I do not know the Polish language, that, it is complex to me to be guided at a forum and consequently at a forum I can not answer. If somebody has interested my offer on an exchange of coasters write directly to me on the address albert-chep@rambler.ru. I shall be glad to come into contacts to collectors from Poland.
  • barthez
    Porucznik Browarny Tester

I am not a beer coasters collector, but maybe you should show some photos of your collection
    (of course if you have any), good luck and say something about yourself here: http://www.browar.biz/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104
    Ŋoĸa! (I don't have Russian language keyboard)

Comment

• ach
      Szeregowy Piwny Łykacz

Please, write to me on mine email the address albert-chep@rambler.ru as I do not know the Polish language and at a forum I am not guided.

Comment

• jacer
        Pułkownik Chmielowy Ekspert

Pisz pa Ruski, my panimajem
        Milicki Browar Rynkowy
        Grupa STYRIAN

(1+sqrt5)/2
        "Nie ma (...) piwa, które smakowałoby wszystkim. Każdy browarnik, który próbuje takie przygotować, skazany jest na klęskę" - Michael Jackson
        "Dobrzy ludzie piją dobre piwa" - Hunter S. Thompson
        No Hops, no Glory :)

Comment

Przetwarzanie...